Saturday, November 19, 2011

quotes about me and my girls

##title##
Max was genetically engineered, and carried to term by a human woman, some time around the turn of the 21st century. She was created for a secret government supersoldier program called "Manticore", then located in Gillette, Wyoming. As with almost all Manticore's soldiers, Max has a barcode on the back of her neck, with her identifying number sequence (332960073452). She is an X5 model and is thus referred to as X5-452. Max Guevara is the name that she gave to herself.



Me And My Girls Friendster


Max and her X5 "brothers and sisters" were raised and trained by Colonel Donald Michael Lydecker (John Savage) who also had a role in the components of their creation. He trained them to be soldiers using harsh and brutal techniques, described by Max later as torture. During their training, Max was the subject of at least one brutal medical experiment involving the re-healing of deliberately shattered limbs. Max also was required to take part in an exercise involving the hunting down and killing of a prisoner, her reaction to which haunts her later.



me and my girls stay looking


The brutality of the X5s' lives eventually led to escape. In 2009, led by Zack (X5-599) (William Gregory Lee) and pursued by Manticore, twelve of the X5s escaped through a snow-filled forest. Max fell into a frozen pond, and having learned how to hold her breath underwater for long periods of time, managed to outwit the men looking for her. She was eventually found by Hannah, a sympathetic Manticore nurse who took Max to her house, a move which eventually allowed Max to escape to the world outside.





Me, and My Girls - We don\x26#39;t



Me And My Girls



me and my girls are so fly we



as me and my girls Quote\x26quot;



me and my girls Pictures,



me \x26amp; my girls break necks



quotes about me and my girls.



Pretty Girls Turn Heads Me And


No comments:

Post a Comment