Sunday, June 9, 2013

drunk bibliophibians

Mrs. Bibliophibian: I love a man in a tie.  Mr. Bibliophibian:...







Mrs. Bibliophibian: I love a man in a tie. 

Mr. Bibliophibian: He couldn't wait to slip into something more comfortable…

Is this blog over permanently? I really enjoyed the lovely photography & the witty captions.

Thanks for the kind words. We've been too busy to post lately because we've been overwhelmed by life — and by experiencing some of the fun things we post about here. Hopefully we'll find some time to get back into posting again soon.

The facets of Submission: Part 1 "….That's what I...



The facets of Submission: Part 1

"….That's what I am explaining; it is also these things that a Dominant frees you from. He pries your darkest depths apart and walks through them and when he has seen every single part of you, when he has you completely revealed, vulnerable and humiliated by your own self judgement. When he has uncovered you deepest darkest secrets he smiles, he tells you that you are beautiful, mind and soul and body are all perfect and that is His gift.

 He looks at you, the complete unabridged you.

And he says 'Good girl.'"

© Ellie Prose

Mrs. Bibliophibian: Page turner. Mr. Bibliophibian: Book slut.



Mrs. Bibliophibian: Page turner.

Mr. Bibliophibian: Book slut.

Mrs. Bibliophibian: This made me want to go to secretarial...



Mrs. Bibliophibian: This made me want to go to secretarial school.

Mr. Bibliophibian: The original Mr. Grey.

Mrs. Bibliophibian: Lip service.  Mr. Bibliophibian: Lips...



Mrs. Bibliophibian: Lip service. 

Mr. Bibliophibian: Lips service.

Mrs. Bibliophibian: Praying for release. Both...



Mrs. Bibliophibian: Praying for release. Both kinds.

Mr. Bibliophibian: He promised to show her a little restraint.

Mrs. Bibliophibian: Buckle up! Mr. Bibliophibian: She's in...



Mrs. Bibliophibian: Buckle up!

Mr. Bibliophibian: She's in for a ride.

Mrs. Bibliophibian: Whip it. Whip it good. Mr. Bibliophibian:...



Mrs. Bibliophibian: Whip it. Whip it good.

Mr. Bibliophibian: It's always good when I whip it. 

Mrs. Bibliophibian: Can you do me up? Mr. Bibliophibian: No.



Mrs. Bibliophibian: Can you do me up?

Mr. Bibliophibian: No.

Mrs. Bibliophibian: Two fingers. Neat. Mr. Bibliophibian: She...



Mrs. Bibliophibian: Two fingers. Neat.

Mr. Bibliophibian: She loved a good stiff d(r)ink.

Mr. Bibliophibian: I love the expression on her face. Mrs....



Mr. Bibliophibian: I love the expression on her face.

Mrs.  Bibliophibian: Jack-off jackpot!

Mrs.  Bibliophibian: Room with a view. Mr. Bibliophibian: My...



Mrs.  Bibliophibian: Room with a view.

Mr. Bibliophibian: My favourite position is rear window.

Mr. Bibliophibian: Working up a lather.  Mrs.  Bibliophibian:...



Mr. Bibliophibian: Working up a lather. 

Mrs.  Bibliophibian: Watersports.

Mr. Bibliophibian: Whoa. What exactly happened last night? Mrs....



Mr. Bibliophibian: Whoa. What exactly happened last night?

Mrs.  Bibliophibian: She went from bi-curious to bi-situational.

Mr. Bibliophibian: She should be tied to those heels. Mrs....



Mr. Bibliophibian: She should be tied to those heels.

Mrs.  Bibliophibian: She should be taught to heel.

Mr. Bibliophibian: This is how I like to dress up my...



Mr. Bibliophibian: This is how I like to dress up my ladies. 

Mrs  Bibliophibian: Cum. It's the new black.

Mr. Bibliophibian: Who's really in charge here? Also, is...



Mr. Bibliophibian: Who's really in charge here? Also, is that thing even legal?

Mrs.  Bibliophibian: Forget legal, that looks lethal. What a way to go.

Mr. Bibliophibian: This is kind of the best of both...



Mr. Bibliophibian: This is kind of the best of both worlds.

Mrs.  Bibliophibian: Bi girls have all the fun.

Mr. Bibliophibian: I've come to realize I love pretty much...



Mr. Bibliophibian: I've come to realize I love pretty much anything involving blindfolds.

Mrs.  Bibliophibian: I seem to recall you being fond of folds in general…

No comments:

Post a Comment