Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made.

esc-ism: So, this started as something that I was writing...









esc-ism:

So, this started as something that I was writing mainly for the sake of getting it out of my head, but I thought it deserved to be in visual form, and it turned into this comic type thing (waaay longer than I expected it to be, too).  Clearly it's intensely personal and different from anything I usually make or post, but I wanted to get it out there. It's my own experience, of course, but I wrote in in plural form for a good reason: this could be anyone.

{EDIT: no one needs that long wine-induced rant, just know it was about how society is bullshit, etc]

Don't wait for someone else to tell you that you're beautiful to believe it. Fucking tell yourself. Do things because you want to, wear makeup if it makes you happy, wear whatever the fuck you want simply because you want to, indulge, and destroy anyone who tells you otherwise.

TODAY WAS SO WONDERFUL MY GOODNESS SO GOOD

Photo



They ran out of smalls. #amurica #hugecup #ermigerd



They ran out of smalls. #amurica #hugecup #ermigerd

mawiekatherine: summerdelrey: walking-carb0nati0n: praises: i...



mawiekatherine:

summerdelrey:

walking-carb0nati0n:

praises:

ivory—bones:

why does this make me so sad 

same though wow

oh my god

-

god damn. #relevant
story of my life

Yeahup

New #journal! Can't wait to fill this beauty up! #writing...



New #journal! Can't wait to fill this beauty up! #writing #poems #art

remind me to never take advantage of your words because I’ve realized that each one has been...

remind me to never take advantage of your words

because I’ve realized that each one has been nothing but gracious to me,

and I’d never want that to change. 

"I would love to say that you make me weak in the knees but to be quite upfront and..."

""I would love to say
that you
make me
weak in the knees
but
to be quite upfront
and completely
truthful
you
make my body
forget
it has knees
at all.""

- Derrick Brown, Love Language (via littlebabybambi)

Photo



Photo



You're too pretty to be cranky

ahahahahah

yeah, right.

Photo



Commercial: losing weight is easy!

Commercial: losing weight is easy!
Commercial: all you have to do is eat less & lose weight!
Commercial: come eat on of our processed shit bars to stop cravings
Commercial: eating less is a beautiful thing!
Me: IF I EVER SEE YOU IN PERSON I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.

Sorry If I offended you at all with my question. I never know how to answer it either, was just curious about a couple all-time favorites or what you're listening to at the moment

oh no dear i'm sorry,

you're fine,

i'm just in a cranky mood.

it's just, well, 

i hope you liked any of my things I listed.

Photo



What are some of your favorite musical artists/music genres/songs?

alternative, soft rock, indie, 

-the killers

-dave matthews band

-old crow medicine show

-blink-182

-the maine

-iron and wine

-allman brothers band

-a lot of other ones

i like a lot of songs 

i personally do not like this question

i just like songs a lot that can have poetic meaning and great instrumentation 

Photo



Photo



Reblog if you want your followers to ask you anything they're curious about.

I’m doing this to myself again. i don’t understand how anyone can look at my body and...

I’m doing this to myself again.

i don’t understand how anyone can look at my body and like it.

I just don’t and I hate that I don’t so much.

Like you said earlier when someone’s in depression, they become so comfortable in it, they are afraid to be happy…

I’ve realized its the same thing with my body.

I’m afraid if I let myself like it and accept it then my body will get worse,

and become less attractive.

I’m so tired of this battle.

I’m so fucking done with it,

I want it to be fucking over.

No comments:

Post a Comment