Sunday, June 9, 2013

Love will tear us apart

You ruined me.

Photo



Photo



Photo



detention: queued~bye.



detention:

queued~bye.

rum-galaxy: My gorgeous girl



rum-galaxy:

My gorgeous girl

Photo



evanescen-t: 7bottles: Grand Central Station, NYC, 1941. The...



evanescen-t:

7bottles:

Grand Central Station, NYC, 1941. The light does not stream in like this anymore because the buildings around the station are too tall.

literally favourite photo ever

wow

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



never-understand-ed-it: masked-by-skinny-thoughts: Follow for...



never-understand-ed-it:

masked-by-skinny-thoughts:

Follow for more inspirational photos <3

~| Thinspo blog |~

sad-beyondcomfort: twisted.



sad-beyondcomfort:

twisted.

i don't think anyone really understands how much compliments actually mean to me like i usually...

i don't think anyone really understands how much compliments actually mean to me like i usually brush them off with a joke and a quick "thank you" but really i remember compliments for forever so if you've ever complimented me or done something nice for me thank you so much wow

manda: wow this though



manda:

wow this though

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment