Thursday, June 6, 2013

Kurvy Kitty!

Beautiful body

Thank you

Will you bite my booty? ;)

Who are you???????????????? Lol

Photo



Photo



Photo



Will you sit on my face?

Who are you.. Lol

i do naughty things to myself lookin at you

Congratulations

More pics. Where have you been?

Hell. Lol

Are you on hiatus? Haven't seen any new photos lately here or at FetLife.

Lmao. Yeah I disappear sometimes.

Well what do I think I don't know you tell me



Well what do I think

I don't know you tell me

Whats the most dominant you've ever been with a guy?

Can't really explain something like that

Well wat do u think It's fine looking. You just need to...



Well wat do u think


It's fine looking. You just need to shave everything. Lol

Not sure why it's up side down but pussy is pussy. And my...



Not sure why it's up side down but pussy is pussy. And my pussy is pretty. Lol.

Spank me and I'll make you my bitch. :p



Spank me and I'll make you my bitch. :p

I want to be punished. I need to be hurt.

I can stab you and send you to jail

You into awkward skinny dweebs who need punishin'? Aahhhglxbadlotor

Hello yeah. They be cute. Lol

Are you into Asian men with tiny weiners? Or are more into the sumo guys with the Pringles can dicks?

Lmao.I'm into guy's who treat me respectfully. And like a princess. :) Penis size is...

Are u into black guys if so... im black and cute.. if not.. well im black and cute

No I'm not sorry.

Are you into girls as well or just men

I'm not into anything that involves me touching a vagina. But everything else with a Girl I...

That is so hot. I love a big domme woman. Do you use strapons at all?

Not yet. I don't just fuck anyone or everyone so I'm not going to buy one till I find...

No comments:

Post a Comment