Sunday, June 9, 2013

i love PA

Photo



cublifeboston: Guess I made it onto this site haha (via Guys...



cublifeboston:

Guess I made it onto this site haha

(via Guys with iPhones)

lockmycockup4eva: Decided its a long weekend and ive been a...



lockmycockup4eva:

Decided its a long weekend and ive been a naughty boy

beardaddyslavemaster: Z is for Zap!



beardaddyslavemaster:

Z is for Zap!

rubberanalslut: Locked up in chastity with a MaleChastityNow...



rubberanalslut:

Locked up in chastity with a MaleChastityNow cage and a princes wand with a PA rod to keep it in. Steel on the outside and steel on the inside.

rubberanalslut: Locked up in chastity with...



rubberanalslut:

Locked up in chastity with a MaleChastityNow cage and a princes wand with a PA rod to keep it in. Steel on the outside and steel on the inside.

locked-rubicante: Feeling a little caged at work today.



locked-rubicante:

Feeling a little caged at work today.

sissyamy: New cb6000s. Tighter but more comfy. :)



sissyamy:

New cb6000s. Tighter but more comfy. :)

chastity-user-tttruth: I'd have/love that so much.



chastity-user-tttruth:

I'd have/love that so much.

fantasiadecorninho: É esse! É esse!!! :-) Eu uso e faço toda a...



fantasiadecorninho:

É esse! É esse!!! :-)

Eu uso e faço toda a propaganda do mundo para os corninho usarem! 

smutters: Squat.



smutters:

Squat.

Photo















yournuttinme: If you're under 18 DO NOT follow me!



yournuttinme:

If you're under 18 DO NOT follow me!

Photo



locked-cock: Now you have the reason why you are locked in...



locked-cock:

Now you have the reason why you are locked in chastity

wifeslockedcock: You have been annoying me with your attempts...



wifeslockedcock:

You have been annoying me with your attempts to guide/negotiate the terms of your being secured. I want to clear up questions you have, and to warn you:  any further begging or 'topping from the bottom' (see, I remembered) will automatically extend your time by one day per offence.

Either you will change your behavior or your dick will be in indefinite lockup. Your choice :-)


NEW RULES:
When I want to make use of my property, I will unlock it. I do not need reminders, hints, offers (any I get will be considered an offence). You have masturbated for the last time (hope you liked it a lot, so it will be a fond memory). I'm keeping you secured unless I have a use for my property. Guess you'll be coming a lot less often…


I liked starting with the 10:1 ratio, but I'll be nice and let you have 5:1. After you have given me 5 good O's, you will be eligible for release. Notice I said eligible - it will still be my decision, so don't bring it up the moment you finish number 5 - if you do the count starts over. Too bad for you I have a low sex drive. If you improve your oral skills, I might find I want it more often :-) 


The only idea you've passed on that I like is the strap-on for when I want something solid in me for penetrative sex. I want you to get one within two weeks.


You are going to clean up your act. I expect you to wear a tie to work from now on, and to keep it on after you get home until I invite you to take it off. Any infractions = plus one day.


Here are other offences, any of which will add a day to your lockup: any noticeable body odor; having to be reminded of a directive; failing to thank me for any directive given; being less than enthusiastic or competent when I call upon you to service me sexually. As I think of others, I will inform you.

I expect you to begin observing all these new rules as of Thursday morning. None of this is negotiable.  Print this out so you will remember it, because I will.  Thank you for introducing me to the CB3K, I think I'm going to like it a lot. 

Your Goddess Karen


P.S. After you have received this, I want you to send me an email thanking me for agreeing to be your Goddess. I'm sending it return receipt; if your reply has not arrived within an hour of receipt, I will add a week to your lockup. Have a nice day". 

I would love it if this happend to me one day!!!!!!!!!

I agree with the above rules. Ny Wife/Mistress reccommends the longer in chastity the better for you. Cuckold him to make him be more attentive to you and to show him cleam up his act, because as long as his cock is locked you dont need it.

exeter666cub: Still at work still horny.





exeter666cub:

Still at work still horny.

cbtpictures: Actually made me groan out loud! What a lively...



cbtpictures:

Actually made me groan out loud! What a lively mistake he made! I'm certain She'll make sure he won't ask again! Poor boi.

Amateur Cock and Ball Torture : Sissy and Chastity : Male BDSM : Amateur-BDSM.Org

The best CBT on Tumblr
http://cbtpictures.tumblr.com/

Photo



cbtpictures: The Humbler insures that he cannot rise any...



cbtpictures:

The Humbler insures that he cannot rise any higher than Her cock.  Perfect for suck training.

Amateur Cock and Ball Torture : Sissy and Chastity : Male BDSM : Amateur-BDSM.Org

The best CBT on Tumblr

http://cbtpictures.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment